Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Fall Family Portrait Sessions in and around the Niagara Region of Ontario!


As we approach my busiest season of the year, I thought it would be a good time to show you some of my past fall sessions. 
Along with the beautiful coloured leaves, fall also has perfect weather for outdoor sessions. The cooler temperatures allow clients to wear long sleeves and layers comfortably, which are ideal for portrait photography. Clothing selection is key to great family portraits and along with a PDF I send to clients regarding clothing choices, I consult with many of them to ensure they've chosen wisely. Location is another key element and I have several favourite places in the Fort Erie area, that guarantee great images. I'm more than happy to explore other options in the Niagara Region and southern Ontario.
Here are few images from past fall family photography sessions to show you both good clothing choices and excellent locations.




Check out my family portrait photography portfolio by clicking HERE.





Contact me by email at mail@chrismccooey.photography or phone 289-407-8559 to book your session!
Limited spaces available for October.

No comments:

Post a Comment